I’m a Scientist – 1st out is Viv

It’s been a fantastic event so far and the scientists have worked hard, answering thousands of questions between them. But on Friday there can only be one winner in each zone, so some of them have to go.

We are sorry to have to do this to you, but the first scientist to be evicted is…

VIV

Thanks so much for all you’ve done. We hope you’ve enjoyed taking part.

There will be evictions every day for the rest of the week, with the winner announced on Friday. Keep voting students!

Some of the great questions we’ve had so far include:

What is the most dangerous thing in science?

What is the result if we split an atom up into protons neutron and electrons,would it be possible to rebuild an atom?

We evolve to improve but over the past few thousand years the human race has become slower, fatter and each person has become less capable of fending for themselves, have we really improved?

Who will walk off with the prize? YOU decide!

Posted on March 20, 2012 by ModShane in News. Comments Off on I’m a Scientist – 1st out is Viv