Question: Hello there what is you fav element and why mine in neon because it looks sooooo cool :D

1. My favourite is carbon – because it’s so versatile (it makes diamonds and graphene – the strongest materials on the planet) and because it’s the most important element in all living things on Earth.

1

2. I’ve never thought about this before. Perhaps it should be Helium because I used a lot of liquid Helium during my PhD and it is literally very cool (-269 degrees C). On the other hand we would all die without Oxygen

1

3. I like Germanium, because it is a bit different and I use it in my guitar amps to get cool sounds.

1

4. I love Platinum

0

1. Do lots of guitarists do that or is it just you that does that, Sean?x

1

2. A lot of ‘old school’ guitarists do this because it can make your guitar sound like old musicians like Jimi Hendrix. When they replace germanium with silicon transistors, and then microchips the sounds changed.

0